Friday 1 April 2011

Oops, have been really rubbsh at updating recently. As what always seems to happen, life got in the way which stopped me from doing pretty much everything except working!

I was very excited this morning to log into Google Reader and see a review I wrote for the wonderful The Girls Are blog, a blog that covers female musicians. Being a rampant feminist, I, of course, was really interested in this, and have been reading the blog for several months, so volunteered to do a bit of writing for them on the side. The blog is absolutely awesome, and I'm not just saying that because I write for them.

The gig I covered was the wonderful Paper Aeroplanes and my review can be found right here - let me know what you think!

More regular posts to come, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment